Humminbird 1197

• Jerry Hochhausen
    Madison, Wisconsin

Just ordered a new Humminbird 1197C SI NVB this morning from Wade at Jolly Ann Marine. Looks like it will arrive Friday. I got it with the Navionics maps so when I travel with my boat I should have maps of the whole country. I’m also getting the Lakemaster Wisconsin chip for it. Jason, I’ll be watching your seminar video a few more times to learn as much as I can from it. Are there any other instructional videos or materials available for learning to get the most from the 1197?

jhalfen

Congrats on the new 1197-NVB Jerry! You’re going to love using that unit, and REALLY love how it helps you find structure and fish.

Instructional materials….have you read the articles on my website?

Humminbird instructional articles at Jason Halfen Outdoors

That’s the best I can offer at this point. As the season opens, that collection will start rowing again in earnest.

Let us know if you have any questions as you get started. Congrats again, and welcome to the Humminbird family!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Just ordered a new Humminbird 1197C SI NVB this morning from Wade at Jolly Ann Marine. Looks like it will arrive Friday. I got it with the Navionics maps so when I travel with my boat I should have maps of the whole country. I’m also getting the Lakemaster Wisconsin chip for it. Jason, I’ll be watching your seminar video a few more times to learn as much as I can from it. Are there any other instructional videos or materials available for learning to get the most from the 1197?

Thanks again Jerry!

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

I saw DVD’s on Ebay yeasterday

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Jerry – Congrats on the investment. Awesome tool!. If you know of anyone that has been running one, you may want to have them walk you through the menus and options. I have done this with a number of people this year around here to give them a head start. Nothing beats experience, but I do believe in excellerating the learning curve.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.