Humminbird Down Imaging’s first trip to Wissota

• jhalfen

If we’re on Wissota, you know we’re going to be looking at cribs. I collected a ton of great Down Images today; here’s just a preview of the great things to come shortly!

KirtH
    Lakeville

Hey there is my crankbait

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Jason,

Is this available on the current units? I wasn’t able to find any links on the humminbird site. I wanted to read some more on it. Do you have any useful links for down imaging? Looking to get a 1100 series next spring. Hopefully it will be included.

jhalfen

Down Imaging will be a factory-installed part of the 2010 runs of the 1197, 998, 898, and 798 fishing systems. Owners of current model year (and older) Humminbird 1197, 997, and 798s will be able to upgrade their units to include Down Imaging with a free software update from the Humminbird website.

The Humminbird and MinnKota websites are currently undergoing their annual updates for 2010. I expect some Down Imaging information to be available there shortly.

In the meantime, check out the Down Imaging section of my website to learn more about DI and how it will help you become a more complete angler:

Introduction to Down Imaging at Jason Halfen Outdoors

mnhass
    Dodge Center

Jason,I can’t take it any longer, I was hoping another new member would ask. What exactly are these crib things. I have seen them on I believe some of your other post.

jhalfen

6-8′ square (and 5-6′ tall) oak fish attractors, made and installed by our local Rod and Gun club. These pics are from their website, showing crib manufacture and install during the winter months.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.