A handful of interpreted Humminbird Down Images

• jhalfen

I’ve finally (FINALLY!!) had a chance to chew on some of the first Humminbird Down Images I collected on Pool 4 a couple weekends ago. I’ve collected and interpreted some of those at the site below:

An introduction to Humminbird Down Imaging

I’ll be back on the water this weekend, and plan to use Down Imaging to investigate some of the more interesting things I found using Side Imaging over the summer. Stay tuned for more Down Imaging information as the official release date draws closer!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Wow very impressive Jason

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

That looks so simple that even a guy that scoops minnows for a living can understand it!

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Interpret this. Ok, not too hard. There’s a day coming when I won’t have to pull my hoopnets to see if the fish are in it. I love my 997.

orangewhip3x
    Blaine

Jason, Are you planning on posting info outlining the specific steps we will need to take to upgrade our 997 units when this feature becomes commercially available?

jhalfen

Happy to do so. It’s actually quite easy….so easy, even a guy who scoops minnows for a living can (probably) do it.

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

Fish trap??

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

Jason, what is the area that the DI covers? Does it overlap the SI any?

larry_haugh
    MN

Interesting read Jason…. nice work, very interested in seeing more when you have time.

whittsend

Quote:

Happy to do so. It’s actually quite easy….so easy, even a guy who scoops minnows for a living can (probably) do it.

Jason’s right… It IS a piece of cake. BTW, don’t you mean scoops minnows AND eats baked goods for a living???

Thanks Jason, great images. Nice explanations on the link!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.