GREAT DEAL Vexilar Flx 28 Pro Pack II

• Tonka
    Minnesota

http://shop.opticsplanet.com/vexilar-flx-28-fish-finder-w-pro-view-ice-ducer.html?_iv_code=VXL-FH-FLX28F-183665&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&gclid=Cj0KEQiA3t-2BRCKivi-suDY24gBEiQAX1wiXB-eblhffEbPd3CLhYUhvT2xIm-3gSkLUn3yjWc6pVkaArVq8P8HAQ

This is a link to a site that is Google Approved, and is selling the Flx 28 for $550.04 with the promo code SHOP5P. The site accepts PayPal and Amazon pay services. I just bought one and got it today. There was 2 left when I bought mine on Monday, and the site updated and lists 1 left. Free shipping, and it was fast, I believe it ships from somewhere in Illinois. Just thought I’d share this because I have not seen a deal like this on those since they came out. Like I said, I’m just trying to spread the deals we all see when it comes to anything fishing. Tight lines fellas and ladies.

Tonka
    Minnesota

BTW, that’s the total price, shipping and tax included.

Tonka
    Minnesota

No one jumped on this? I know it’s the end of the season but this is the cheapest I’ve seen in the last 3 years of randomly looking at these. Hope one of you who is in the market finds this.

Kent Tau

Its an ok deal…. I bought my pro pack from the show for only $500 no tax.

Tonka
    Minnesota

Really, wow, now I’m kicking myself haha

Kent Tau

Deals come and go, it just depends who you talk to. At the ice show within the same store, different rep will give you different prices. You just have to talk to each one.

ejdelvo28

Reeds had FL-28s on a Genz pack at the Sioux Falls Sportsmans Show this past weekend for $489. It felt like someone was stabbing me when i had to walk away from a deal like that. They also had Pro packs for 525.

Tonka
    Minnesota

Ethan, thanks for twisting the knife haha kidding, I’m a big online shopper, thinking that they always have the best deals, but I guess it does pay to hit the stores or at least call around a bit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.