Gophers men basketball

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

This bunch this year looks like they have actually played the game before. I wasn’t so sure about Little Richard but he seems to have things straightened out this year so far.

Pretty good battle with Northwestern so far. ESPNU DirecTV channel 208.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Man, last minute of a basketball game takes forever. crazy

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Nice road win 70-66.
    Gophs are 14-2 with a couple of Big 10 wins already. applause

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

For Gopher Nation… ha!
    But the “Nation” needs anything that looks and feels good! No disrespect or pun intended, seriously!
    Suffering through what seems to be countless years of GG basketball disappointment, perhaps a glimmer of hope!!

Attachments:
    1. GoldyGopher2012NITChampionsh.jpg

big_g
    Isle, MN

gave away ALL my tickets to the games early in the season…. maybe should have kept some doah

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I was going to make a joke about the 80s Gopher when I saw Lynch and Coffey, then I found out Amir Coffey is Richard Coffey’s son!

Who was the kid who the fans always screamed to get in at the end of games? I think it was a few season after the Lynch/Coffey group.

FryDog62

I was going to make a joke about the 80s Gopher when I saw Lynch and Coffey, then I found out Amir Coffey is Richard Coffey’s son!

Who was the kid who the fans always screamed to get in at the end of games? I think it was a few season after the Lynch/Coffey group.

Maybe Hosea Crittendon? Early 90’s short guy, point guard about 5′-7″

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Heck of a start and to bad we let the Michigan State game out of our hands second half. Either way though they seem to be legit so far

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think that is him FryDog.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

From Ray Christensen’s book…”Tales from the Minnesota Gophers Sidelines”

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Ray had a section about Josea Crittenden night at the Barn – everyone was given a picture of his face on a paddle…. he landed a 3 pointer at the end of the final game of the season.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

gave away ALL my tickets to the games early in the season…. maybe should have kept some doah

Never been to a game at the barn, would be fun to check one out.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

Never been to a game at the barn, would be fun to check one out.

You should go experience it. It’s a blast. Loud fans in tight quarters, it’s exciting.

hop307
    Northern Todd County

After last night’s win I would expect this team to crack the top 25 in the rankings, they would probably already be there is they were able to close out the Spartans

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Ranked 23rd this morning.

Go Gophers!!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Was there last night for Ohio St. This team has a chance to be heard in the Big10. Mason had an off night and they had enough role players to step up and pick up the scoring. Coffey is going to be something special.

Best part of the night was the halftime pep talk from PJ Fleck. That guy is wired fast and from everything I’ve read and listened to on him, it appears to be genuine. His national championship talk though is hard to take. I’d settle for Rose Bowl to start with, then we can talk about more after that!!

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

His national championship talk though is hard to take. I’d settle for Rose Bowl to start with, then we can talk about more after that!!

I would rather hear that then making the music city bowl a yearly goal. The guys driven, I give him that. Your right on Coffey, he is a stud. That team has some talent.

hop307
    Northern Todd County

Good test tonight again, time for some revenge on Sparty.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Getting their a$$es handed to them tonight.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Getting their a$$es handed to them tonight.

Can’t say I’m surprised… it’s pretty much what we’ve come to expect! Every year? doah

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.