Gopher football

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

So with all the virus cases is the season over for them?
    What would be the point of endangering anybody by continuing?
    I see nothing to be gained.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I don’t think their season is over. Its probably wishful thinking to consider their game this weekend to be played with so many cases at this point though. Wisconsin missed 2 games earlier this season because of an outbreak and they continued with their season.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I could of swore I seen something the gophers game against northwestern was cancelled,if that’s who they play next???

And Bateman opted out again, to prepare for the draft

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

They already called off the Northwestern game.

CaptainMusky

I am sure they will play their last game if they are able against Nebraska, but I have to wonder what the point would be. I mean, B1G instituted the 21 day off for someone testing positive so if they have 40 players/personnel out now, how many could realistically be back by 12/12?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I know if I was Nebraska I would tell Minnesota to pucker up and kiss my moon before I would take the field. The crawler on ESPN says there are 42 cases in the Minnesota program.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I know if I was Nebraska I would tell Minnesota to pucker up and kiss my moon before I would take the field. The crawler on ESPN says there are 42 cases in the Minnesota program.

yea it aint tlike the gophers are going to play in any new years day bowl games!!!!! or bigger ones!!!! mrgreen rotflol

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

So with all the virus cases is the season over for them?
    What would be the point of endangering anybody by continuing?
    I see nothing to be gained.

If you were a senior on this team you would think different especially if the draft is not in your future. Any athlete want’s to compete and every game matters.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.