Ghost & Volbeat Last Night

• Dan
    Southeast MN

One HELL of a show. Anyone on here go?

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Didn’t even realize they were here. Really like Ghost, haven’t been able to get into Volbeat. My guess is they are a better live band though.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Volbeat is great live. I would have loved to see ghost but couldn’t get there.

Dan
    Southeast MN

I’ve seen Volbeat 3 times now, and it’s hard to put this into words that make sense, but they legit sound even better live. A lot of times bands have somewhat of a drop-off because they don’t have post-studio editing and whatnot, or the screaming or other notes the singer can do in studio can’t quite be matched lived. I’ve always felt Volbeat sounds even better live.

It was a great show, you guys have gotta try and see Ghost sometime, it’s an epic production.

For those interested in that type of genre Korn is at the Target Center March 26 and Slipknot April 9th.

blackbay

I’m a big Volbeat fan and would love to have gone. From all indications it sounded like a great concert.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

We have slipknot tickets, seen them 6 or 7 times now. I’m more excited to see jinger that night. Tatiana is something fierce. Her talent is hard to compete with. And in this moment has a great live show. We go to a ton of live shows.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Just listening to Volbeat on SXM you can tell they would be good live. The singer has a huge voice. I forgot I did see them with Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold at US Bank. That was an epic concert.

Been a long time since I’ve been to a concert. I prefer the smaller venues but something about seeing big times bands at big venues.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

My wife and daughter were there, brought back a bunch of ghost cash ? Lol they said it was good.

Dan
    Southeast MN

My wife and daughter were there, brought back a bunch of ghost cash ? Lol they said it was good.

Awesome! When they sang “Mummy Dust” they had a bunch falling from the ceiling. That’s cool!

Just listening to Volbeat on SXM you can tell they would be good live. The singer has a huge voice. I forgot I did see them with Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold at US Bank. That was an epic concert.

I was at that show, what an awesome lineup! Yeah Volbeat is so unique, love their sound. Very versatile too, they had two songs where two musicians can up from underneath the stage, one with a saxaphone and one with a keyboard.

And in this moment has a great live show.

Hell yeah! I’ve seen them at Northern Invasion and the Myth, I love their heavy sound. And something about a good heavy band with a screaming female lead singer, I just love it.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

They already framed some of them with the confetti that fell? Lol they more into it then me.

Attachments:
    1. DE31BA02-0EA7-4512-BC94-599E2C008DA9-scaled.jpeg

Mike
    Eyota MN

It was a good show! Won tickets off 93x and the misses and I had a good time. Volbeat and ghost both but on a damn good show.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.