cabin ideas???

• aholzerland
    mn

Hi all. I would like to spend a week on Lake Vermillion in late September or early October. I am looking for some sugestion on a cabin rental. I would like to be fairly secluded with a dock, deck and campfire. A t.v and a bar would me nice too. Price between $500 – $900. I would prefer to be towards the middle of the lake for easier access to both sides. Thanks

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Resort or Private?

Uncle Tom’s Cabin on Birch Point is nice (Tom Kvale-sp?) and Transcheff’s is fine. A family friend has 2 rentals in Frazier Bay that were rented all summer by one party. I dont think that they are rented for fall. I can pass on your info if you want to PM me.

Resorts: we have stayed at Daisy Bay the last few trips, they are decent and very reasonably priced.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

I am looking for lodging for my family November 16-19 on the Tower end…anybody have any ideas..we usually stay at our in-laws, but the hunting party (and a grandson has moved in–limiting their bed space) It would be for my family (4) and two kenneled dogs (both well trained..will be NO messes or evidence of them being there when we leave)

PM or email me at [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.