What’s down the Hole?

• tgif

I would suspect that crappie fishing is underway. Any reports on the bite, size of predominant year class, and those pesky walleyes?? Thanks in advance for any info. I hope to drill a few holes in the next couple weeks. TGIF

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Had a group come back yesterday. Not sure how far out they were fishing. They came back with a limit none smaller than 14inches. I was jealous to say the least.

Bob Bowman
    MN

I am going up next Thursday-Sunday to hit Red and LOTW……I can’t wait

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

how did you do Bob? Thinking about heading up there next week.

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

From what Ive been hearing it is spotty at best, one report was of 7 slabs all released back to the water but he never caught more than one in one hole, moving around was his key. Cookie says he will be pulling out some houses come Monday and mentioned thus far there was about 40 houses on the South end of the lake so far and expected after this weeekend there will be many more, his last outing consisted of nothing but those pesky walleyes also had a group that went out and reported catching well over 100 eyes, of course all these were released. Might be a slow start this year but all the same those eyes can keep a guy entertained!

Matt Hall
    Mount Horeb, WI

Just wondering how things are going up on URL? I’ll be heading out of Westwind for a few days later this month, are things picking up?

Matt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.