Hot Fishing 3-13 and 14

• ChadCarlson
    Sartell,MN.

Just got back from LOW and we the fish. We fished 14 miles out on the Canada line. Gold Lindy RTLN Flyer was the ticket. All the walleye came from 36′ of water and about 15′ off the bottom. I will put Pics. up when my cousin sends them to me. All the walleye were 16″ to 19″ with a couple of nice throw backs. I think the ticket is to find a place all to yourself and stay away from others. We did’nt have a person in site. Not much time to get up there the ice will go quick if it keeps raining like this.

walinutz
    Cologne, MN

Where did you go out of? We are headed to zipple bay on Thursday. I’ve been told only Wheelers and Portables.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Sounds like a blast! Thanks for the report

ChadCarlson
    Sartell,MN.

We crossed Pine Island on snowmobile. I would use a wheeler if you can. With it as nice as it was we left the portables back at camp. Lots of water out there so be careful and wear rain gear, trust me you will get wet.

ChadCarlson
    Sartell,MN.

Joe, I sent you a PM give me a call.

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Since there is very little chance that Chad will ever figure out how to post a picture, I’ll post the one he sent me.

Sorry I couldn’t make it, nice batch of eyes and sauger bud, and nice job in searching them out. Glad you didn’t pull your auger rope out when you got there this time. You must have let Sid start it?

See you this weekend for the adult beverage consumption and waypoint management class in your garage. You get your boat home yet so we have somewhere to sit?!?!?!?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.