Just returned from LOW again

• Castaway
    Otsego,MN

Went up with 8 guys on sleds and even though it was down right chilly,fishing was very good.Walleyes were biting best on frozen shiners and a gold spoon for me.Dead stick didnt produce much this time around.Biggest walleye was a 26 incher and we also had some sumo perch.Didnt take many pics due to the cold weather but got a couple pics of the perch.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Those are some dandy perch, Robert! Looks like a good trip.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

We got those same size perch. Actualy we never saw a small one. Nice to see a picture. I forgot my camera both days we were out.

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

Other than a couple of small cases of frost bite for a couple of guys on the ride out that didnt quite have everything covered up good enough and 2 broke down sleds it was a great trip One of the sleds was mine but I had a tow strap along We ate a bunch of fish one night and everyone got to take a limit home and there wasnt much beer or whiskey left so I guess it was a good trip.Probably my last trip for the year up there as its time to start getting the boat ready Maybe see ya down on the river one of these days.

trickytackle

Robert,
    Excellent Report !

Sorry for the mishaps..

We are glad to hear you got on some fish an won all
    the $$ again.

The Mrs. says ..lets hit the river soon.

T”

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Quote:

…I forgot my camera both days we were out.

sure…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.