New Service Dog on the way

• love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Hello everyone,

As you can see from my Avitar. I train service dogs as a hobby. We lost our last guy Hudson to Cancer at 18 months. Brian K was a guy that had the pleasure of meeting him. Sounds like our new guy will be coming in early to Mid June. The organiation we train for is “Helping Paws” We are almost positive we will be getting another male in mid June. Helping Paws does not allow a dog’s name to ever be used twice. I am asking for suggestions for cool BIG BOY dog names as we are chompping at the bit to get our new guy. Brian, if you see this, PM me as we can probably post that video from the resturant at this point, let me know. Shoot some names at me. Thanks guys. By the way if you are a Boy Scout, Girl Scout Leader, or any other IDA’er and ever need a service dog in training to attand a meeting or event let me know. I can get one of Hudson’s brothers or sisters to attend as they are all getting ready to graduate. My new guy won’t be ready for a while after I get him, but I do have access to other dogs that will be more than willing to show up

John

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Is it going to be a male or female John?

I’m partial to Stinkbait, so there’s your first unigender suggestion.

stuart
    Mn.

Hadji, was the name of the indian kid that Johnny Quests dad bought him so he would have a friend.
    Named a male setter that and I still miss him.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Glad to hear you are getting another dog. I was bummed for you when you lost Hudson

jerad
    Otranto, IA/Hager City, WI

Battue

It means to beat the bush and flush the birds.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Is it going to be a male or female John?

Go back and reread his post stinkbait.

Quote:

I am asking for suggestions for cool BIG BOY dog names

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.