OK I THINK I AM DONE!!!!!!

• love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

I just got home after working my off for 11 hours today. I cracked a and drempt about being in Chris Granrud’s Skeerter on Rainey Lake. While watching the news I heard about a young lady 21 years old, in Minneapolis that was killed in a drive by shooting. Her (Gang member boy friend) was also shot and was transported and treated for his gun shot wound (all on our dime I am sure) and released from the hospital. The young man’s family who was shot, had his family on the news defending his life style (GET A JOB). When is this CRAP going to end? Why do these news stations continue to consider these THUGS to be news worthy? I am sorry if I sound like an idiot. As a father of 2 young kids that have to grow up in this CRAP I am so frustrated that I don’t know what to tell them when they see these stories on the news. Both my kids are fine but I am worried about where we are headed.

Sorry for the rant- I am frustrated. Be safe everyone

John

love2fish

Just got an update on the story. Sounds like no leads and of course the boy friend is not talking.

What a joke

sandmannd

I’m with you John. This kind of garbage has got to end. I’m tire of paying for those that contribute nothing.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

and of course the boy friend is not talking.

What a joke

He be lookin’ fo payback!!!

love2fish

Thanks Jim,

I am so tired of this that I can’t stand it anymore. Why does our legal system support these I am sure this guy knows who killed his passanger in his car and tried to kill him as well.

Oh well, be sure to raise my taxes to help these people as well as find out who did this.

John

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I’m pretty sure the cops have an idea who did it. Proving it without help from the driver or a willing witness will be another thing.

If we had a head banger bunch of cops they could clean things up in short order. Push the drug dealers east right back down I-94 where they came from. Clean out the criminal element, make people get jobs to survive.

Problem is all the do goodies will be up in arms that some poor punk got his rights violated. Ah, to bad……..maybe he ought to move someplace where he won’t be picked on.

Didn’t Bouza clean up Mpls. pretty good when he got here from New York?

Where’s Dirty Harry when we really need him?

love2fish

AMEN BRIAN

tgruenke
    IGH, MN/Holcombe, WI

I agree with everything stated on this post. I feel for the people on unemployment or disability that would love to work. I am sick of the generatiosn upon generations of dead beats.

Better get back to work so I can make some money for people that would rather live off of me than produce something

cat dude
    Arlington, MN

Too many get away with way to much these days.
    We all need to talk to our reps and tell them that things need to change.

If they cannot contribute to society, lock um all up.

I truely believe the day of change is well on its way. We just have to keep on the back of our reps until it does.

I hardly watch the news anymore as they have nothing news worthy.

They could have some feal good stories on the news but that does not sell as well as the other crap.

threewayguy
    minnesota

I work in retail in a northern suburb. These people have the system figured out. They drive nicer cars than the average working man,wear higher priced clothing-not necessarily better and last but certainly not least the food that they buy with OUR MONEY-whole prime ribs, crab legs; the nicer stuff that the honest JOE would buy as a treat they buy as the norm. Seems like our RIGHTS are being violated as well!

tomberg
    Rochester,MN.

You said it!! the system in this state is whacked.. the go from one state to another every month and get paid for nothing..what I’m I doing wrong..

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

This kind of garbage has got to end.

I have zero problem with criminals and thugs killing each other. Save tax dollars on later prison sentences. These news stories have no effect on me or my life whatsoever!

-J.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.