Earthquake in Myanmar

• walleyejgr

Just read a article about another big quake overseas 6.8 on the rictor,from the article it sounds like it did some severe damage and killed over 40 and injured lots of people.Kinda makes ya wonder, is mother earth trying to tell us something were to blind to see?

weldon
    Rochester, Mn

You mean like “don’t build population centers on a fault line or coastal region”?

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Quote:

You mean like “don’t build population centers on a fault line or coastal region”?

Or… On a flood plain???

Last I checked there was no shortage of people in Myanmar, or Japan, or Haiti, or the US for that matter. Perhaps I am just stone cold, desensitized by what the world has become, but my fellow man could give a sh!+ about me, why hell should I care about them? Survival of the fittest right? At least that is what it is going to be once the world as we know it collapses into utter chaos, and we are back to trading shiny things for goods and services, and using paper currency to whipe our arses.

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Or… On a flood plain???

Last I checked there was no shortage of people in Myanmar, or Japan, or Haiti, or the US for that matter. Perhaps I am just stone cold, desensitized by what the world has become, but my fellow man could give a sh!+ about me, why hell should I care about them? Survival of the fittest right? At least that is what it is going to be once the world as we know it collapses into utter chaos, and we are back to trading shiny things for goods and services, and using paper currency to whipe our arses.

Wow…it’s been a long winter, hasn’t it?

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

You ever buy a used car that keeps breaking down? You keep putting money into it, only to have something else go wrong. Well my used car is the US Government, only difference is my car doesn’t take me anywhere, all my dirtbag neighbors keep borrowing and breaking it, and I am the one who keeps paying to fix it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.