Sabaskong bay

• gundez-71
    South Minnesota

Going to Sabaskong Bay on LOW this June out of Nestor Falls. Would like some pointers on where to fish. Mostly walleyes.

Thank you

Gundy

wilk71
    Albany, Missouri

I fished out of Nestor last June…the week right after Father’s Day. Had good luck on reefs as the Walleyes were just moving onto them nicely. Talk to the guy that runs the sport/bait shop in Nestor Falls next to the grocery store. He used to guide…and after I bought a map and bait from him…he freely let the information flow. he circled a bunch of spots and these became my milk run spots for the week. Jig and minnow produced the best for us as crawlers just didn’t do as well. My 6 year old son got to be a pro on vertical jigging Walleys on this trip…as well as my 67 year old Dad who has not done a lot of fishing in his life. We are going to spend the next years making up lost time….and we will go back to the Nestor area. Hope this helps!
    Brian

Brian Lyons

I’ll try to get Steven Hix to read & reply to your thread. He is the best I know on your area. He is, however very secretive. Beer will help, cash will gaurantee!!~

gundez-71
    South Minnesota

Thank you for the tips.

Gundy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.