Could be intresting

• walleyejgr

Tighten up the 5 point harness boys,it could be a wild ride.New surface on Daytona,no groves,3 wide all the way, hell ya!! Boogity,boogity,boogity let em buck!!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

JR. said the other day the track is so smooth he could drink a cup of coffee while driving it now

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

JR. said the other day the track is so smooth he could drink a cup of coffee while driving it now

Think thats because it’s smooth or because he has been running so slow the last few years?

hags54701
    Eau Claire, WI

Probably sipping coffee while he’s waving at Danica at the back of the pack.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Probably sipping coffee while he’s waving at Danica at the back of the pack.

Can’t Say I blame him, if she wrecked I’d pull over and offer assistance

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Not another year of: left turn, left turn, and another left turn. Sorry I had to. I remember a bit by jeff Dunhma and Bubba Jay on Nascar. It was hilarious.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Quote:

Not another year of: left turn, left turn, and another left turn. Sorry I had to. I remember a bit by jeff Dunhma and Bubba Jay on Nascar. It was hilarious.

Bubba J

Box wine

walleyejgr

Quote:

Quote:

Bubba J

Box wine

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.