Cutler

• whiskeyandwater
    ????

I swear cutler I either a packer fan or has money on the packers. Could he over throw Hester one more time?

big_g
    Isle, MN

It’s just bad Cutler…. figured he’d show up pretty soon

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

It’s just bad Cutler…. figured he’d show up pretty soon

Really G, a coffee gremlin? Thought it would be

baldwin4
    NE IA

Not to bad for a team backing into the Super Bowl

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Congrats to the Pack. Now go show those AFC guys what football is all about. After watching the game though I won’t be talking any NFC smack. The Packers had all they could handle from a THIRD string quarterback. They play like that in two weeks and they’ll get hammered.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Too many last night Jeff

What else could one expect, from a guy from Iowa in a trailer park t-shirt… holding a walleye at arms length…

Sometimes it’s too easy…

big G

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

FAVRELER!!!!

baldwin4
    NE IA

Watch your mouth, bring it on smart [censored]. Don’t you call me a wife beater.

If you call walleye a grasscarp

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

Not to mention the weak “Norris” division

big_g
    Isle, MN

Settle down there porkchop…. don’t start something if you can’t take it back I edited to reflect more accurate.

Did the 2 NFC teams today look “tough” to anyone ???

big G

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Don’t start something if you can’t take it back I edited to reflect more accurate.

big G

Can I watch the AFC game before I reply?

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Quote:

They were THERE…..Unlike any other teams in the NFC…

I thought that the”tied for last”team was supposed to be there this year…not the pack..

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Quote:

Settle down there porkchop…. don’t start something if you can’t take it back I edited to reflect more accurate.

big G

G, you’re killing me man.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I’ve always liked the Bears, but I like watchin baby cutler lose more. He’ll always be a whiny crybaby donkey to me.

All I know is, 3 out of the final 4 teams do NOT have cheerleaders. It’s just un-American. ISH!

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Quote:

Did the 2 NFC teams today look “tough” to
    anyone ???

big G

Why does it always have to come down to name calling?

buck-slayer

He did have two blood stains on his elbow

big_g
    Isle, MN

Watch your mouth, bring it on smart [censored].

Not sure what name he called me, but mine is rather tame, don’t you think ??? Sticks and stones….

big G

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Quote:

He did have two blood stains on his elbow

. Reminds me of Schilling pitching with a blood stain on his sock. True warriors.

blufloyd

I noticed right off Denver wasn’t in the mix.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Like I told all the drunk Packer fans in the bar that I was at. This is an incredible year of “What ifs” and even more spectacular that many of them came true….just like a fairy tale. I got to see what I asked for, a very rare match up of the Bears/Packers in a NFC Championship. I didn’t get to see the results I wanted, but hopefully the Pack will represent the NFC well and kick the crap out of the Steelers.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Cutler was ineffective before his injury. The Packers game plan was a good one designed to stop Cutler. They were not counting on the 3rd stringer throwing a few darts, and as usual the Pack always have that play or two where they let up, usually it’s the special teams. The Steelers are a very physical team, they have been the team with the tale of the two halves as of late, but just enough to get them to the title match.

rmartin
    United States

Agreed, Cutler was ineffective before the injury. The main thing that irks some people was that after the injury, he stayed on the sidelines like a bump and did nothing to try and help the team. Some irate Bears fans even burned Cutler jerseys. Rodgers did not have his best game, but did enough in the first half to get an early lead and let the game play into the hands of the defense. Not sure if it was the cold or the blows to the head that messed up his throws on short passes, but I expect a better performance in a dome on turf.

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Two good teams, everyone knew it would be a dragout fight.
    Cutler was gamed by one of the best defenses in the NFL-would have been interesting to see him play the whole game.
    For all that think he is a bad QB really don’t know anything about football-Lovie Smith did not get to the NFC title game twice by being a bad judge of talent, nor did the Bears win the division by being a bad team lucking out all the time and having a bad QB.

God Bless the Green Bay Packers!!!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Two good teams, everyone knew it would be a dragout fight.
    Cutler was gamed by one of the best defenses in the NFL-would have been interesting to see him play the whole game.
    For all that think he is a bad QB really don’t know anything about football-Lovie Smith did not get to the NFC title game twice by being a bad judge of talent, nor did the Bears win the division by being a bad team lucking out all the time and having a bad QB.

God Bless the Green Bay Packers!!!!

You are quite the ambassador. Can you say something nice like that about Favre, Ziggy and Childress? Never mind, neither could I.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Bears News Flash Just in……

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

As they used to say in Batman…

Kerpow!

Bret with the photo of the day.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Quote:

Bears News Flash Just in……

shawnil

“Bears news flash”…that was classic!!

Actually, while Fox didn’t show this Cutler did spend time talking to Hainey (sp) talking about some of the game stuff. Cutler didn’t get off to a good start, but the bad news Bears found plenty of reasons to blow the big game…

How about stopping the run or defending the pass those first few drives?… you have Devin Hester and open the game kicking to the other team?…Why was Collins the #2 (well, maybe for another reason) clearly, Hainey was much more capable as back-up… the list goes on and on.

Green Bay definitely earned the win and the Bears blew a golden opportunity. While the defense kept them in the game (in theory), had that defense showed up to start the game Green Bay is watching the next game at home and not Chicago. As is, the Green Bay offense got off to a great start and took control.

Cutler didn’t get off to a good start before the injury, and clearly the MCL tear resulted in his inability to finish. The team medical people had to bench him in the end, don’t want a minor injury to become a major one. For all those idiots bashing Cutler calling him names, and saying he should have stayed in…give me a break! He very likely could have gotten hurt much worse with the GB pass rush, and teams just can’t take that chance these days.

Shawn

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Pug, hard as it would be for me to choke down the vomit-I would have defended the queens from two years ago-this year’s team, think the implosion spoke for itself.
    heck, even the dome couldn’t take it anymore!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Shawn, I agree with you. Clearly, the Pack played a better game and deserved the win on this game. It was all the “What ifs” that kept it close and interesting. On a number of 3 and longs, both the Bears and Pack defenses created enough pressure or got a hand on the QB’s arm to force a bad throw. So many times, the Pack “could have” blown the game wide open…and so many times, the Bears could have been tied up or leading. To me, the bottom line came down to defenses, not the offense. Take away the 1 defensive TD by the pack, and what did we have – a tied game. Both defenses made the stops when they absolutely had to. Just look at how many field goal attempts were made!
    As for Cutler playing hurt. Anyone that watched the regular season knows Cutler can play hurt. Disregard the sacks, and look at how many times the offensive line let him get smacked around. Yet, he got up and played the next down, time after time of 250#+ Defensive ends crushing him to the ground.
    I would like to see Cutler huddled up with his line and receivers while the Defense is on the field. There is definitely a perception of him being a loner amongst fans and media. I’m not at the practices, so I really don’t know what goes on. But from my short involvement in sports, the best “Teams” are those that are working together on and off the field. Back to the “what-ifs”. Had Cutler and his receivers been on the same page during the regular season, (receivers running the wrong routes) his stats could have been phenomenal. But we live in a world of reality, and now I will watch a Superbowl and cheer on the NFC (regardless of the team that earned the right to represent it)

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.