W Central Sconnie

Thanks for the extra $$$ contribution on your vanity plate Fib

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Brains! Brains I tell ya! Like Stevo said, thanks a lot

icepromk
    sw wi

the bears suck. there just lucky. them playing the seahawks was probably the most even match up of the playoffs thus far. jay cutler took some time outta his day back in august and lubed up a horseshoe and put it you know where. and he liked it too.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

cupspits,
    My guess is that plate is probably on a subaru driven by some granola eating FIB. Go Pack.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

oh yeah?? check this out….

holennet
    Park View, Iowa

Relax dude. Eat some veggies this will help loosen the cheese curds in your colon!

Cool plate! I am a Bears fan but will support the Packers if they make it to the big dance.

cupspits

Just dont start crying when the bears smack the pack right in the mouth and they dont respond the bears let the pack in the playoffs yes they played there starters but the offense was just screwing around practicing to stay sharp. You guys are getting the real deal on sunday your playing the NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REMEMBER THAT CHEESEHEADS

walleyewacker18
    Rice Lake, WI

NFC North Champions thanks to the refs who gave them a win at the beginning of the year against the Detroit Lions who beat them fair and square but the ref screwed them…Remember that..The pack is unstoppable right now. If there is going to be a team to stop them this year, I highly doubt it will be the bears

Quote:

Just dont start crying when the bears smack the pack right in the mouth and they dont respond the bears let the pack in the playoffs yes they played there starters but the offense was just screwing around practicing to stay sharp. You guys are getting the real deal on sunday your playing the NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REMEMBER THAT CHEESEHEADS

cupspits

The bears let them in tha playoffs now the bears will knock them out of the playoffs. Soldier field isnt the georgia dome packers dream is ending on sunday. Im done arguing with you cheeseheads we will just have to watch on sunday so go suck on some swiss or muenster cheese.

hnd

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Funny stuff guys. This post is great and the game on Sunday is going to be fantastic.

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

Quote:

The bears let them in tha playoffs

So how did da bears let them in?

Sounds like somebody else saying they back in.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I know this is attention to the cheese… but … like I am not gonna look The funniest thing is the hippy packer linebacker..calling urlacher a her he’s got prettier hair than most girls in cheeseland !!!

BTW…. unless they blitz rogers and knock him out in the first 6 minutes.. packers will win…

big G

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Lucky,Lucky,Lucky,Lucky,Lucky, thats what I keep hearing Icepro….Heres one for ya…

What do you call a 200 GB cheerleader?

anorexic….

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

What do you call a 200 GB cheerleader?

anorexic….

Still looking for the humor, or any sense, in that…..

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Since us Viking/Seahawk fans don’t have much to do, would someone please pull up the whiny, drag foot, mopey comments from these wishy-washy Pollyanna Packer fans from earlier in the season?

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Why don’t somebody pull up the threads from last year about Lord Favre. While your at it pull up the threads when you found out Moss was coming back as well! Bert was God to you guys last year, not so much this year. Moss was God to you guys for a couple weeks!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Why don’t somebody pull up the threads from last year about Lord Favre. While your at it pull up the threads when you found out Moss was coming back as well! Bert was God to you guys last year, not so much this year. Moss was God to you guys for a couple weeks!

Nice attempt at deflection and projection Polly.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

Dang it I tried Targa. I couldn’t find any mopey post from you earlier in the year. You arr e clean.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Or just a fact of Queen fan events that unfolded also

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

No one asked you Brent.

jeweler
    Wisconsin

That is awesome!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

No one asked you Brent.

Sorry pudge

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

Quote:

No one asked you Brent.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.