ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Write In: pACKers

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

neither

big_g
    Isle, MN

who did the lions beat this year, besides the vikings ???

which team in green and gold will go 1 and out ?

which teams fans didn’t have anything to say, until they were SURE there team backed into the playoffs today ?

what greatest qb of all time, retired from the vikings today ???

how many more pack posts will we have to see for the next week, until they get thrown out of the playoffs next week ?

big G

big-bird
    Prescott, WI

bitter

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

bitter

Lame the pack that is…. Lets talk next sunday night…. funny but it has been quiet all season… the pack faithful were not all full of themselves… the only threads you seen them on, were Viking threads… now… since they somehow backed into the playoffs, they are being compared to sliced bread and the 2nd coming of God (Favre) … lets chat next sunday night !!! I predict wounds will be being licked again (like after they lost to the Lions) and nobody will want to talk ….

big G

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

One question
    How did the pack back into the playoffs?

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

That’s what I’m trying to figure out, someone ‘splain to me how The Pack backed in. They had to win and they did. duh bears played their starters all game, so how did they back in? Giants won, so did Bucs, so how did The Pack back in?

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

We will have to wait until Big G explains this to us.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

was wondering the same thing. you would think such an expert of the NFL would know the definition of “backing into the playoffs”. 2 wins against playoff caliber teams in back to back weeks to qualify?? backing in??

seems much lessor teams have gone into philly and won this year. no for sure win but a heavy blitzing team seems to have as good a chance as any to beat the eagles. Even if they lose, I didn’t realize going “one and done” in the playoffs is such a disgracefull thing. if that were the case then I would think a lot of Twins mamagement would be out of a job.

AIn’t mad at cha G, just sayin’.

johnie1610
    Eau Claire, WI

Very Bitter pack played their way in just like the rest of the teams. I guess someones beloved vikings couldn’t buy another playoff with guess what an ex packer who undoubtedly is the best qb of his time. Get over it the Vikes had a bad year and i wouldnt count out the pack against a beat up eagles team

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Backed in??? Typical brainless banter from a bitter boy.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

I have a feeling someone is trying to set us up. He’s trying to pick a fight and then he’ll throw it back at us next week if we(the pack) lose. I’ve seen it before. Please stop trying to rain on our parade. We’re still a little sore from the Rose Bowl. The packers are the best team on the world.

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

12 Time World Champions !!!!! ENOUGH SAID !!!

icepromk
    sw wi

thought this was idofishing not idofootball??

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

It turns into ido football in the fall and winter months .

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

IT’S COLD OUT AND MY BOAT WON’T FLOAT its fun too pass the time of day reading some of the posts come on!! spring

icepromk
    sw wi

to much hardwater fishing to be done yet to be looking forward to spring already. u live in wisconsin, embrace it.

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

No bitternes here enjoy your week but we were the only team to win a game on a tuesday in how many years, with a rookie who wasnt even drafted as a qb!

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

I was a very weak season to say the least, no one could have done good well Chilly at the helm!

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

Maybe he should change his name to bitter G

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe he should change his name to bitter G

Sure looks like a self portrait Jim.. I see your Packer shirt underneath…. they backed in by #1, being a wildcard, they didn’t win anything, they are extra dollars for the league…and with a loss 3 weeks ago to the Lions, they showed how good they are….yeha the Vikes and Lions sucked too, but so do the pack…. see you next week !!!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

ahh…what a breath of fresh air. There you have it, the only Queen’s fan who will get back on the bus when the purle ladies have an above 500 team.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

Sure looks like a self portrait Jim.. I see your Packer shirt underneath…. they backed in by #1, being a wildcard, they didn’t win anything, they are extra dollars for the league…and with a loss 3 weeks ago to the Lions, they showed how good they are….yeha the Vikes and Lions sucked too, but so do the pack…. see you next week !!!

I’ll be here win or loose……will you???

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

what greatest qb of all time, retired from the vikings today ???

big G

G ………he “said” he was going to retire. That will be the 4th time he has made that statement. That dude is like a hemmroid. Until he is surgically removed, he will just keep coming back to irritate your aZZ. Word is out he will be looking for a 1 day contract with your hated arch-rival so he can go into the “Hall” as a “cheesehead”. How bitter are you going to be when that happens??!!

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

Come on G! Now I know you are a better evaluator of talent then that. I know it stings a little that you have to listen to Packer banter AT LEAST for 1 more week. But when you watch Green Bay you know they are one of the best teams in the NFL right now. Top 5 D with a Top 5 QB gives anyone a chance against anyone. 6 losses this season; 4 by 3 points and 2 by 4 points and 2 of the losses where on the road to both #1 seeds. DOn’t hate the players brotha, hate the game!
    I won’t compare your team to the cheeseheads ’cause it ain’t fair to compare MJ to Joel Pryzbilla either.

BIG G : you should listen to the words of the late great Vikes coach, “ENJOY THE SEASON”.

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Quote:

you should listen to the words of the late great Vikes coach, “ENJOY THE SEASON”.

“Now if you want to crown them, then crown their a**! But they are who we thought they were! And we let ’em off the hook!”

-Denny Green

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.