G Loomis Xpeditor service

• jig_n_pig
    Balsam Lake Wisc.

I just noticed G Loomis expeditor service is now $100. Don’t know if Loomis is worth it anymore. Hard to beat St. Croix.

katmando
    Ramsey,MN pool 2, St.croix river

F*** you gotta be kidding me i was just ready to send out my gl3 maybe i will use my broken one to tie my plants to keep em strait then

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

I just noticed G Loomis expeditor service is now $100. Don’t know if Loomis is worth it anymore. Hard to beat St. Croix.

What is G Loomis

But I do know what St.Croix is …. GREAT STUFF there

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

St Croix hands down

Also Rod builders cannot buy Blanks from G-Loomis any more

If you are ever near Park Falls, stop and tour the Factory, it is the greatest. You can buy anything at the attached Outlet store.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Loomis has always built quality rods…I prefer the faster tapers available through St. Croix but Loomis has brought those actions into play now…and the new bait casters are awesome…
    But one cannot beat the Gold Star replacement/upgrade service thru St.Croix… $50 (which includes $20 to ship it back to you) and since they have caught up from MOJO MADNESS…they are very fast on the return!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I to am a St. croix fan. But $100.00 to replace a $450.00 rod that you slam in a car door or rod locker is still a rather good deal if you ask me.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I to am a St. croix fan. But $100.00 to replace a $450.00 rod that you slam in a car door or rod locker is still a rather good deal if you ask me.

Each to their own but it doesn’t seem out of line to me for a no fault replacement policy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.