Jolly Ann; The best

• Art

Have to post this. Had my depth finder ripped off early in
    the week. 2 year old Humminbird 787. Was on the water fishing and got a call for work that had to be done. Loaded boat,had to pee bad, pulled up by bathrooms, did the did, came out and it was gone. Had it on counsel, wires pulled up,gone. I was sick,wife was mad Called insurance,covered for most. Got hold of Wade and a new upgraded one is going to cost me very little. He sent my insurance everything they needed the same day and called me to make sure on the order. I’m in my 60’s and I don’t think I’ve ever seen this kind of service. Thank you Wade.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Wow, that’s a great experience (with Wade!), thanks for posting.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I don’t call him “uncle Wade” for nutten!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I needed a quickie cover for my boat for the Sturgeon Excursion. Don’t have the cash for the $600. kind and my boat cover would out last my boat if I did.

Sooo…

This was sitting in my in box:

Quote:

BK – Boat cover should be there tomorrow.

I just freaking ordered it!

I didn’t even know he sold them for Pete’s sake.

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

I agree – the one day delivery service to the Twin Cities is outstanding.

If I could only get Wade to stock that darn Leg3000

Pete

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Have to post this. Had my depth finder ripped off early in
    the week. 2 year old Humminbird 787. Was on the water fishing and got a call for work that had to be done. Loaded boat,had to pee bad, pulled up by bathrooms, did the did, came out and it was gone. Had it on counsel, wires pulled up,gone. I was sick,wife was mad Called insurance,covered for most. Got hold of Wade and a new upgraded one is going to cost me very little. He sent my insurance everything they needed the same day and called me to make sure on the order. I’m in my 60’s and I don’t think I’ve ever seen this kind of service. Thank you Wade.

Thanks, Art. I was pretty bummed to hear that you had your Humminbird stolen. I’m glad we could help you get back in action quickly!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.