Need foot control

• mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

looking to see if anybody has a extra foot control for a power drive or auto pilot minn kota. my board went out & thought I’d see if anybody had a extra one around that would they part with?

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Doug, In case you dont find one used, you go up to West End Sports Center in Red Wing they should have them in stock.

West End Sports Center
    2335 Old w Main Street
    Red Wing, MN 55066-1927
    (651) 388-6591

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Buy a co-pilot and don’t look back!!

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Thanks Jeff, I need one by thursday night. I have a date with a big eye friday!!

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

Quote:

looking to see if anybody has a extra foot control for a power drive or auto pilot minn kota. my board went out & thought I’d see if anybody had a extra one around that would they part with?

Make me an offer I have one just sitting in the garage, it the round plug

jbob
    Hastings, MN

I also have one in the garage just collecting dust. It is new never used. Where are you going fishing at?

suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

West End in Red Wing was out of stock as of last week. I ended up getting one from Scheels in Eau Claire. I paid for it over the phone and Dwight was nice enough to drop it off at Everts for me!

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Doug,

I live in Mantorville and would be happy to let you bum mine for a few days if you need to, as long as I get it back in the end. PM me if you are interested.

I would hate to see a guy miss out by not havingt one

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

jbob you have mail.
    Thanks farmboy, What a great offer. I know where I can barrow one, just hate to. I’m hopeing jbob can help me out.
    It has the kinda flat plug Not round. Westend said he had some, But would like to be on the water before 8am when they open. Thanks for all that are trying to help me out!!!! The power of IDO Rocks!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.