It’s official….

• whiskeyandwater
    ????

Well my buddies and I Get together after skeet league every week and do a wild game dinner, and of course have a drink or two , Well after 2 years of trying pretty much every product on the market we found a breading we like. It just so happens to be Winklemans! Well after buying out every store we could find last year when they started to fire sale the stuff, we HAD a problem. We ran out. now we weren’t paying th $5/bag that they sell it on his site for that’s just silly. plus we would go through about 3 bags a night. Well problem solved! We are now the largest purchaser of Winklemans in the country! Not sure if I’m happy or sad about this yet. But friday we had to unload the truck at my buddies house. Funny thing is before took delivery the driver asked if we had a fork lift. Um “no guy this is a HOUSE”. you could almost hear him cry!

Now If we can just get Babe to give us a boat or atleast sponsor our skeet.

Wife isn’t happy that there are now 10 cases of taking up space in her laundry room. guess we’ll have to start working on that problem tonight!

larry_haugh
    MN

You should have asked the driver where his lift gate and pallet jack were.

MMMMMmmmmm.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Quote:

Wife isn’t happy that there are now 10 cases of taking up space in her laundry room. guess we’ll have to start working on that problem tonight!

Your wives reaction was very similar to mine when I stored 15cs of Hamms (from the land of sky blue water baby!) that was on sale for $9.99/cs! . Bring on the fishing openor’!!! RR

whiskeyandwater
    ????

RR You happen to have any left we could make a trade! Now anyone know how to get Whiskey at a discount?

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

My stash is under lock-and-key until May. You’ll get none of it!!! RR

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Go to WI, and park your fish-house in a cornfield. Put an off-sale sign up and never man the building, then buy liquor at discount from distributors. Worked in college?

Joel

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Joel that’s BRILLIANT!

RR that’s just mean!

a1a

Quote:

Quote:

Your wives reaction was very similar to mine when I stored 15cs of Hamms (from the land of sky blue water baby!) that was on sale for $9.99/cs! . Bring on the fishing openor’!!! RR

WHERE would one have to go to get that price on Hamms??? That’s my beer!

Sweet, whatcha gonna do if you don’t ever catch another fish? Will Babe give you a refund?

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WHERE would one have to go to get that price on Hamms??? That’s my beer!

Sweet, whatcha gonna do if you don’t ever catch another fish? Will Babe give you a refund?

I may suck but I’m not that bad!… I hope.

Besides it also makes the best Pheasant/and grouse fingers on the planet! I guess you could always use it on chicken too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.