pool 4

• netman
    Wisconsin

I’d like to thank Evert’s for the fine hospitality the past week. Even with all the high water the fishing was great,ended the trip on saturday with my buddy and myself getting our limits. Dean, i hope BK saved you some of Sandy’s cookies(in the ice cream pail). Thank’s again for putting up with cabin 4 for the week.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

hope BK saved you some of Sandy’s cookies(in the ice cream pail)

You bet I did.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

As soon as I get the pictures off the camera for the week, I’ll put up the 46″ flathead, and some of the other pics from the cabin 4 crew that are worth sharing.

As always, a week at Evert’s is a great way to kick off the spring. Thanks Dean

Whiskerkev
    Madison

These trips just keep getting better every year. Good company good fishing a possession limit taken home. It takes us a couple days to figure out things but then we did alright. Not my best year for numbers of fish but I did get a couple people on to some fish from my rig. get your reservations in soon boys. Reasonable rates, nice accomodations, and the best fishing in the world are yours for the taking at Everts resort.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

It is always fun when you guys come up! You guys did a great job getting on fish when most struggled.

Sandy has not lost her touch on the cookies nor Mr Mendotaeye for one of the best 7 layer bars known to man! I think I forgot to mention those to Bk.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

best 7 layer bars known to man! I think I forgot to mention those to Bk.

…after you tossed out Brian Lyons chicken Sunday morning, I expected as much.

Brian Lyons

That was’nt chicken! That was something Steve called in and Randy shot!! It did taste like chicken though

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

That was a hoot!

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Last time I bought a owl call, the salesman thought I was going turkey hunting. What an idiot.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.