Pflueger Arbor

• brad0383
    Farmington, MN

Dean, do you still have a deal on the new arbor? I may be down on Sunday to pick one up.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

I believe he does,I just picked one up on last sunday and had a few in the case

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

I hope he has few. I’m going to have him reserce a couple for me as well. There will be a few of us “field testing” them.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Just got a restock today! They seem to be getting tougher to come by…..seems like the suppliers peak season and the fisherman seasons dont exactly match up sometimes.

jhalfen

You guys better get your orders in before I land in the baitshop on Sunday afternoon. I’ve got a couple new guide trip rods that are begging for Arbors! They will be perfect combos for pitching 1/16 jigs and bait this spring and summer.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

I hope you are “holding” one for me too Deano!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

We were playing with them last weekend. The wider spools look like they would be a better solution for floro. We filled one with the new Cajun floro and and I liked how it didn’t have that “springy” feeling as it spooled off while casting. Now, we didn’t spend a day fishing so only time will tell…

mikeraiche
    Arkansaw Wi

what is the deal??

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Let us know how that goes for ya Randy.We dont use to much floro here,but thus far,6&8 # mono & hardline,double thumbs up on casting and line memory management! On the FYB tourney,we casted into the wind dang near all day with a 1/8th oz jig and or blade.That doesnt always work out so good.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

What are you most of you guys putting these reals on? And how do they balance?

Thanks,

FDR

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.