Interstate batteries

• rangerski
    North Metro

Anyone know where to get the best deal on an Interstate Marine battery in the northern burbs? Looking to get a cranking one for my starting battery. Thanks

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Not sure about the Northern burbs but if you are going to go to Everts fishing I know that Dean almost always has a cranking and 2 trolling batteries in stock and yes they are Interstates

bigcrappie
    Blaine

They all sell for the same price, the part number backwords is the cost of the battery. The goodyear store by Cub should be a good start. Walmart has 3 year warranty on there better battries, thats what I use,good luck.

iowabucks
    SE Iowa

A buddy just told me about a deal. He said some places sell remanufactured deep cycle Interstate Batteries for $30. This person has two of those and hasn’t had a problem with them in 5 years. I’ve never heard of recycled batteries, but it’s worth a search i guess. If i can find some kind of link i will post it.

splitshot
    Rosemount, MN

I just got a quote over the phone from a place in Farmington. $112.00 each for a 29 series deep cycle. That was with an exchange too.
    That’s a bit high – I think, but I have not priced Interstate anywhere else. Walymarts 29’s are $80.00. Let us know what you find.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Find out a stop on the local Interstate truck route… I buy them off the truck at work… $76 cashola gets me 29 series all day !!!! Talk about “fresh batteries”

big G

rangerski
    North Metro

That sounds like a deal! I will do some searchin and let everyone know what I find. Thanks dudes

big_g
    Isle, MN

FYI, if your looking for just a cranker, get a 27 series

big G

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

like the above posts says, go to the Interstate battery store around Brookdale and buy them direct. Pay with cash and you might even get a better deal. I love these batteries!

rangerski
    North Metro

Big G, Are you reccommending the 27 cranking/deep cycle or just the 27 marine cranker. I see that they have both. Thanks

big_g
    Isle, MN

The group 27 Deep Cycle/Cranking I am on year 4 with mine, I use it in the boat all summer, as a starting batt, then it’s out of there and I use it in my portable fishhouse to power the lights and my Aqua Cam

big G

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

The group 27 Deep Cycle/Cranking I am on year 4 with mine, I use it in the boat all summer, as a starting batt, then it’s out of there and I use it in my portable fishhouse to power the lights and my Aqua Cam

big G

Hmmmm……4 years old huh?

mojogunter

Rapid Sport stocks Interstate batteries

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Quote:

big G

Hmmmm……4 years old huh?

Good point… don’t know what it would cost now… lead along with all metals might have went up ??? I would say this… if you can get a group 27 for under a hondo… that would be a steal A group 29 for under $120, would be a deal too I guess not everybody has the truck pull in every 2 weeks like I do…

big G

rangerski
    North Metro

Just called the Interstate store in Crystal and the 27 sells for $95. Not too bad of a price!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Just called the Interstate store in Crystal and the 27 sells for $95. Not too bad of a price!

Is that on CR-81?

rangerski
    North Metro

Ralph- On the map it is just east of 81
    address is:
    5500 Lakeland Ave N
    Crystal,MN

$115 for the 29! Going tomm. to grab one, then off to the Rainy River to launch the tub!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.