minn kota bank chargers

• cupspits

Has anyone used minnkota bank chargers if yes are they any good?

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

I’ve had them on my last 3 boats and they’re rock solid

dependable.

I bought from Wade at Jolly Ann Marine as well.

I love no tax and free shipping!! (outside IA)

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Wade at http://www.jollyannsales.com twisted my arm 4 years ago to get a three banker.

Been loven it ever since…came with a surprise too!

Gotta keep those trolling motor batteries charged up for…?

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Wade at http://www.jollyannsales.com twisted my arm 4 years ago to get a three banker.

Been loven it ever since…came with a surprise too!

You need light to release all the snagged walleyes caught when fishing for kitties right?

Gotta keep those trolling motor batteries charged up for…?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Has anyone used minnkota bank chargers if yes are they any good?

Very good chargers and the best warranty on the market. They also have a mail in rebate going right now. Good choice!

cupspits

Wade i was on your site im gonna order one of the chargers today but also i want to get a 24volt 80 lb i pilot terrova i just wont have the money for a couple weeks will you still have any available

Chris
    Rochester, MN

I got a 3-bank charger from Wade too. Makes life a lot easier and Minn Kota quality to boot.

Wade, I have the same question. I would like to get the 24V Terrova ipilot too before the rebate ends… Got Terrova?

mojogunter

I had a three bank two boats ago that was flawless. On my current boat I added a single bank minnkota when I went to a 36 volt system. I have my 3 bank charging the trolling motor batteries, and have the single bank Minnkota to charge my starting battery. I have issues with the single bank not wanting to charge. It is almost like the internal switch to get it to charge is sticky. I have to bump the charger a couple of times, and then it will start to charge. Today after sitting all winter I had to hit it pretty good to get it to start charging. It shut off a few times before it kept charging. It is less than a year old, but I have no idea what I did with the receipt, or I would bring it in to be replaced or fixed. I am not impressed with the single, but the first Minnkota I had was great.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

They also have a mail in rebate going right now.

That was the surprise in case anyone was wondering.

I think Wade is taking his afternoon nap.

ms75449
    Lake City, MN

I’ve had a single bank for years. Just ordered a double bank from Wade yesterday!

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

I have the 2-bank charger and got a great deal on it two years ago plus the rebate. It has been great – no problems.

Dave

cupspits

just bought one tx for all the feedback

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

My question on the new Minnkotas is how the charger handles mixed types of batteries..meaning wet cell, Gel and AGM. Is there a switch for each battery style?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Guys, the Terrova with I-pilots have sold out for now but we have an ETA of March 12th. Please, please, please don’t wait until the last minute and get shut out of the $100 rebate. I will go by the order date so as long as you guys get orders placed before April 15th we should be good to go on the rebate but please don’t wait that long. Backorders and fishermen’s tears make my hair fall out!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

My question on the new Minnkotas is how the charger handles mixed types of batteries..meaning wet cell, Gel and AGM. Is there a switch for each battery style?

The Minn Kota chargers are for use with 12V/6-cell batteries (50-130 amp hour rating) that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.