Customer service

• nailbender

After all of the great praise for Jolly Ann Marine, I decided to give them a shot. I found the what I was looking for cheaper on another site and decided to see if they would price match. That was over a week ago and still no reply. Even Lowrance is faster than that. I’m glad others have had good luck, but I’ll go where my business is appreciated.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

How did you try to get a hold of him?

I always hear back from Wade within 24 hours.

Must be an oversight or sent to a wrong e-mail.

nailbender

The e-mail was the link on his site. If that is wrong, I don’t know what else to do. If they are not going to check their e-mail, then don’t have the address available.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

If that is wrong, I don’t know what else to do.

Did you try calling them?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Email is the quickest and easiest way to comunicate with Wade. There could be a chance that you wound up in his Spam folder somehow. I’m sure it’s something simple like that.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Email is the quickest and easiest way to comunicate with Wade. There could be a chance that you wound up in his Spam folder somehow. I’m sure it’s something simple like that.

Yes, the dreaded spam folder has caught me a few times as well.Embarassing to say the least.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

After all of the great praise for Jolly Ann Marine, I decided to give them a shot. I found the what I was looking for cheaper on another site and decided to see if they would price match. That was over a week ago and still no reply. Even Lowrance is faster than that. I’m glad others have had good luck, but I’ll go where my business is appreciated.

I’m sorry you have not heard back from us. I am completely up to date on all emails up to the last hour. If you have not gotten an email from me it is likely that I did not get your email for some reason. It happens. Email is the best way to contact me though. I have all emails going to [email protected] regardless of which one you use.

Thanks a bunch!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Even Lowrance is faster than that.

Have I got a story to tell you!

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Quote:

Quote:

You waffle like Farve anyways!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m really trying not too!

Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Quote:

X-2

Grab a Snickers, its gonna be a while

Wade’s service is top notch

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

X-2

Grab a Snickers, its gonna be a while

Wade’s service is top notch

x3

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Toolman, I don’t know what dilema you encountered but I can assure you, JollyAnn is a “FIRST RATE” business all the way, I wouldn’t think of shopping elsewhere,nor would I tell people to shop elsewhere !!!!!!! and that my friend is “GOSPEL” …………”Hairjig”

Brian Lyons

Quote:

!!!!!!! and that my friend is “GOSPEL” …………”Hairjig”

Hoobouy, GOSPEL, that’s pretty powerful stuff

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I don’t have a horse in this race. I’m not involved with IDO in any way other than being an active member. I don’t have any deal with Jolly Ann either. BUT, I have bought 4 different locators from Wade and have never had anything but top notch service. Stuff at my door within a few days of the order. He’s answered numerous questions of mine about the products I’ve purchased, both before and after the sale.

That being said, I would give Wade another chance at your business. Odd stuff happens in e-mail land, and you won’t be disappointed in doing business with Wade.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Quote:

Odd stuff happens in e-mail land, and you won’t be disappointed in doing business with Wade.

Having to run a business myself, I can attest to the statement above. Lost emails do happen and they are frustrating, not only for you, but for the business as well.

Don’t assume that you’re email actually got where it was suppose to go.

As for the service from Jolly Ann Marine, my experience with them has been the same as most others around here.
    First rate service all the way!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.