Marking off a life lister this summer….Alaska

• jldii

I’m waiting for my chance to go. Already have the place picked out too.

Doc Warners

The guy who built this place used to be Alaska’s head Fisheries biologist. I’m guessing it’s a good bet he knows a thing or two about where to fish.

impalapower
    Madison, WI

Quote:

Quote:

If you were to live in such a great place like Alaska, you wouldn’t want to vacation anywhere else. My wife still says she will move there if I want to go.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

I own an HVAC business, a little tied up here. I’d say the only disadvantage to Alaska is the darkness of winter. Its bad enough down here, couldn’t live with it up there. Maybe when we retire Alaska could be our home.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If you were to live in such a great place like Alaska, you wouldn’t want to vacation anywhere else. My wife still says she will move there if I want to go.

Now if I could fish for catfish at night in the sun, I might spend my summers up there.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

I own an HVAC business, a little tied up here. I’d say the only disadvantage to Alaska is the darkness of winter. Its bad enough down here, couldn’t live with it up there. Maybe when we retire Alaska could be our home.

If they had flatheads and channels and I could fish at night in the sun, I might have to get a summer home up there.

impalapower
    Madison, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Now if I could fish for catfish at night in the sun, I might spend my summers up there.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

If they had flatheads and channels and I could fish at night in the sun, I might have to get a summer home up there.

It was odd that the sun was still up at 10 p.m.

Todd_NE

Congrats. I’m doing the same thing. My wife gave me a trip for my 40th Birthday.

4 of us are going to Koliganek, AK on the Nushagak for salmon, trout, char, and grayling.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Have fun Kooty!! Giving up your other trips will be worth it for this one.

I’ll take you fishing on one of your business trips here in Nebraska. That should help break up your summer a little after giving everything else up.

Let me know if you’re headed this way anytime soon. Maybe the snow will be gone and we can g g g g g g g g golf. I can’t believe I said that.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.