T8

• spd800
    NW Metro

Got a buddy looking for a new/used Yamaha T8. Anybody got any suggestions, not having much luck on the web?

Thanks,

Steve

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Does anybody ever sell one once they have one? I would sell my first born before my T8.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Got a buddy looking for a new/used Yamaha T8. Anybody got any suggestions, not having much luck on the web?

Thanks,

Steve

Used will be tough and if you find one expect to pay nearly “new” money.

T8’s have been discontinued with a new T9.9 taking its place this season. They’re basically the same motor… just a couple more ponies.

I don’t believe Skeeter Boat Center has any left over T8s. You might want to call LaCannes Marine – Fairbault as they’ve been a great source for small Yamahas over the years. Ask for Nick.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Quote:

Does anybody ever sell one once they have one? I would sell my first born before my T8.

Sure hope you”re daughter doesn’t read this John!

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

LaCannes has a really good deal on a used T-8 right now. 2007 model with warranty in new condition for $1995. I think a new T-8 will run you around another $500. T-8’s are a hot seller even if a new 9.9 is coming out, it’s pretty hard to find any flaws in a T-8!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.