Vantage Motor Question

• avery2408
    Iowa

Hello Guys,I am finally after two years of watching this site have become a member of IDO. Seems to be a great site with good people sharing great information!! I do have a quick question about my vantage motor. I seen some earlier posts about a bracket used on the vantages to prevent movement when not in use. Where can you find one of these brackets? What do they look like? And what is the cost? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Contact Anthony Worbeck at 780-962-1917, he is a Canadian mfg of the rest. Also, I understand that they are available at Reeds in Walker MN.

HRG

avery2408
    Iowa

Beautiful!!! Thanks Hot Runr Guy. Thats exactly what I needed!

rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

I was thinking about getting a vantage. What is it that they do? Spin around, flop back and forth?

Ron Lamar

Davenport, Iowa

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

Nope just up or down

Surf-N-Turf
    Stevens Point, WI

I have an extra Vantage bracket to sell. All alum and powder coated. Gregory

avery2408
    Iowa

You have a PM Gregory.

avery2408
    Iowa

Hey Ron, Correct me if I am wrong but I believe is what you are asking is, why you need a bracket for the motor. Well, the motor turns 360 degrees and when you are traveling both in and out of the water that motor could rotate when you don’t want it to and then you will have problems.

rlamar
    Davenport, Iowa, USA

That was my question. Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.