Surgery hopefully set for Thursday 2-4-10

• hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Took a header on my front steps that were covered with black ice . Needless to say my less than tiny frame slipped out at a 90 degree angle to the steps and did a free fall from probably 3 ft. landing on my sorry 62 year old surgically repaired once already shoulders I tore not one , not two, but three tendions. wish me luck I hope to be on the river @ the end of March , even if I have to CRAWL….. ” Now is the time when one one must put plan “b” into effect.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Well,the fish are happy to hear of your misfortune!

Hope ya heal up quick!

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Those little monkeybutts better be quacken in their gills, cause I will, even if I have to Duct tape a rod to my right fore arm, be there to enlighten fish lips.And make no mistake my friend there will be a “CARE” package involed for you…..

justinwitmer

Best of luck. these guys today are unbelieveable, I totally believe you will be back by March

jhalfen

Get better soon! You need to get back out and score another picture fish for the 2011 Do-it catalog!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Wish you well Mr. H Jig.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Good Luck with the sugery buddy !!!

Keep us informed !!!

wkw

Good Luck, Hair Jig !!

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Best wishes for a speedy recovery HairJig. Electric down rigger spooled with mono should only require one arm right?

gspeicher
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Good luck, HJ!! You’ve got a lot of anglers thinking of you! Spike

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Hairjig,

Good luck with the surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery. I was hoping to see you again the last weekend in March and learn a few more of your secrets. Hopefully you will still be able to attend.

Good luck!

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Quote:

Hairjig,

Good luck with the surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery. I was hoping to see you again the last weekend in March and learn a few more of your secrets. Hopefully you will still be able to attend.

Good luck!

Hey Dave, good to hear from you, I’ll definitely be there the end of March, wild horses couldn’t keep me away. Besides I allready have a good boat “[censored]” whom I am sure is more than capable of working the driving, trolling motors,etc,etc. Thanks guys for all the kind words, IDO has a great network of people, hope to see all on P-4………..

Bassstick
    Johnsburg , IL. Fox Chain of lakes area

Mikey hope all goes well with the surgeory , still going to have your boat or begging Joe for his. If there is anything you need me to do give me a holler and I’ll tie dem hairjigs or make our own KG paint for them. Hopefully see you at the Feb. , IL mtg. Best of luck, Johnny da minnow.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

OUCH!
    Good luck and have a speedy recovery!

deertracker

Here’s to a speedy recovery!
    DT

hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

Good luck with your surgury. I feel your pain. I fell on my icy driveway Dec. 30 and shattered the large bone in my left wrist. Had surgury 6 days later that put a plate and 9 screws in and have been out of commission since. What a pain,can hardly do anything. Hopefully we be will recouped by spring. Again good luck.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Michael,
    Hope the surgery went well, and you are headed in the right direction for complete healing.
    March IS right around the corner…
    Jack

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Thanks again for all the kind words.I had rotator surgery on both shoulders two months apart in 2001 – 2002 so I knew what to expect.This morning, now that the “nerve block” has worn off,ouwie,ouwie,ouwie.Thank God for the Brett Farve “breath mints” my Doctor gave me…

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Hang in there Mikey, there are better days ahead and lots of fish to put in the boat

See you next month.
    Dave

Bassstick
    Johnsburg , IL. Fox Chain of lakes area

so Mikey are you sitting aroung the house now with your rod in your other hand practicing your ringworm pitching? Gods speed on that recovery , 7 weeks to Red Wing and hopefully you won’t need one of them electric reels to haul’em in

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Actually Nitro, YES I AM and I’m pouring and coloring jigs. because unlike the poor Viking fans who just can’t let it go , I have a LIFE and that includes preparation.I’m gettin’ ready for the spring bite………….

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.