Question of the day?

• hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

What guy, chastised by both the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings is now laughing his way to the Super Bowl ?

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am guessing the guy who was gonna be doing the Shake….. which I didn’t see…

big G

sink-her
    Kasson MN

Sharper,Hey packer fans why are you not pissed about that trade, And i dont want to here about being retired

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Quote:

Sharper,Hey packer fans why are you not pissed about that trade, And i dont want to here about being retired

Hard to be pissed about a trade that wasn’t a trade. If I remember correctly, Sharper left via free agency. But more importantly, it was like 6 years ago.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Question number two:

What did you like better:

1) The fumble by butter-finger Brett before end of half.

2) Favre’s last pass in a playoff game!! ( history repeating itself ).

I take number 2, someone (ha, ha) predicted it!!!

It just took one more game to come TRUE

Enjoy your kool-aid Game Over

What I enjoyed the most was thinking what was going through your mind watching Favre march them up and down the field. Did he fumble? yes. did he throw a bad interception? yes. did he bring his team to the league championship game? yes. did he give an entire state something to cheer for yesterday? yes. did he make our young players better for the future? yes. He has done far more good for this team then bad. As everybody knows I’m not a huge homer, in fact I was embarrassed the way the Vikings went about the whole courtship and signing. But, facts are facts.

Jealousy is a terrible thing, get over the fact he is gone and doing well. If his present fans don’t care if he tosses a interception why do you?

Take your ball, go home, we won’t miss you at all.

cshunt1
    Eagan, MN

Quote:

I am guessing the guy who was gonna be doing the Shake….. which I didn’t see…

big G

sidney rice did it for him after he scored his TD!!!

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Oh you’ll care allright, just give him time you’ve only had him for one season, and a season does not make a career. We shall see what transpires………

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.