Dishwasher help needed

• jkratky
    Lino Lakes, MN

I have a newer Maytag DW. Problem is the bottom and top wands don’t want to spin. There seems to be enough water pressure.) I rigged the door so when I heard the water I could open the door a crack to verify water was coming thru the wands. Well after mopping up the kitchen and counter tops my diagnosis was correct Lots of water but no spin.I hope to find an answer so I don’t have to call the Maytag Man.

Thanks
    JK

Dave G
    Rochester, MN

Take the wands off and clean with a garden hose squirting into the holes. Some wands spin from water pressure as it exits a horizontal hole in the end of the wand. The wand can’t spin if these holes get clogged.

hookem_9
    Hastings, MN

Might want to search for recall information, how old is it?
    My 9 year old Maytag DW quit over the winter, did some research and found it had a recall. Maytag man fixed everything under the recall.

jkratky
    Lino Lakes, MN

Quote:

Take the wands off and clean with a garden hose squirting into the holes. Some wands spin from water pressure as it exits a horizontal hole in the end of the wand. The wand can’t spin if these holes get clogged.

Thanks plugged holes, of course the obvious what a dumb

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Nuts…I was just going to send my Favorite Wife!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That was mean…erase erase erase!!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I thought this was a how to load the dishwasher, give the wife a 6 pack post.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.