• flaco651
    St. Paul's Westside

I’m not gonna miss it!

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Thanks. DVR set!

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

just think of the unknown that swims in our very own mississippi here…

after watching that show, i don’t know if i’ll ever be able to swim in the river again…

joshbjork
    Center of Iowa

Learn about the four core techniques — jug fishing, trotlines, throw lines and limb lines

larry_haugh
    MN

I set mine last week. Looking forward to this series.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I set my DVR last week.

the_j-man
    St. Paul, MN

I wish I had a DVR.

rmartin
    United States

Quote:

I wish I had a DVR.

Well they are nice, but expensive. Charter gets $15/month rental which I think is way too much. You can buy a Tivo, but then you pay a subscription fee and the cable company charges you a monthly fee for the card they have to install for it to work. On top of that, if you check the specs, mine uses 250 watts of power. It does not have an on/off switch as you are expected to leave it on 24/7. At this rate it consumes around $180 of electricity a year. I put mine on a power strip an switch it off most nights.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Well they are nice, but expensive. Charter gets $15/month rental

All cable providers have a department dedicated to retention of customers. Call and ask them to reduce your bill. I was going to go back to dish, and they gave me all the whistles and bells to stay at no charge. reduced my bill by over $40.00 per month

rmartin
    United States

Did that already, I got all the premiums for $10/month, but could not get them to budge on the DVR rental. I do not want the phone or internet.

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

Mine too!!

milemark_714

Quote:

Well they are nice, but expensive. Charter gets $15/month rental

All cable providers have a department dedicated to retention of customers. Call and ask them to reduce your bill. I was going to go back to dish, and they gave me all the whistles and bells to stay at no charge. reduced my bill by over $40.00 per month

Not the case here in Analaska,it is take it or leave it

TCC in the Trempealeau is more reasonable,blah on charter”bundle”

big_g
    Isle, MN

I see the previews…. and all I can think of is…. why didn’t BK think of doing this ? Alot of the footage, looks like it’s right out of his personal trials….

big G

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

I,ve been looking foreward to it and I agree, it made me think of BK right away

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.