Dean Marshall & Jason Halfen at Walleye Searchers

• lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Our very own Dean Marshall and Jason Halfen gave 5 star presentations tonight at a packed Walleye Searchers meeting at the Elks Club in Rochester. Both Dean and Jason brought along a lot of equipment to let people see/touch/feel just exactly what they were talking about. No question was left un-answered and no vague answers…both guys told it like they fish it. I, for one, truly appreciated the opportunity to hear them speak. Thanks Dean, and Jason…and Walleye Searchers for hosting these great fishermen.

millerman
    Red Wing, MN

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

X3. Outstanding presentation. Very nice guys willing to answer any questions you may have.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

I, for one, truly appreciated the opportunity to hear them speak. Thanks Dean, and Jason…and Walleye Searchers for hosting these great fishermen.

Very glad I went to this one A ton of great information..

jhalfen

Happy to have been there guys! Thanks for all the positive feedback.

This was my second spring seminar for the Walleye Searchers….and hopefully not my last.

We took a bunch of pictures of the event, and I’ll post them today when I get a chance.

Thanks again!

nord

Jason and Dean did a great job last night. I just can’t get enough of the river info.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.