Where’s all the pool 4 PB pics??

• btomlin
    Albia, IA

Where are all the 2009 PB pics?? Seems like the site was “littered” with pics of some lucky fishermen and women with some beautiful fat-n-happy sows by this time last year!!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

There has been a few so far this year but it has been a tough year so far. I dont think it is to far away though

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I think it’s still a bit early, last year we did really good about a month from now.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

A couple here from the weekend. Definitely, a later start of big fish this year as compared to last.Of course,not everyone chooses to have their pics of big fish taken or posted.Congrats and thanks to these guys for their recent PB’s!

redneck
    Rosemount

It is still a little early but I’d bet in the next couple weeks the pictures are going to start coming in. The fish that are being caught are very healthy so I think we are going to have another banner Spring once we start getting a little flow and the water dirties up. It is all going the right direction now!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’m heading that way in a couple of weeks. Maybe the good bite is waiting for me to get there.

redneck
    Rosemount

I think you have it timed about right Ben!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

The Yoopers will be there in 13 days…We are a strange bunch. We love to kiss big Eyes and take their pictures… The PBs are getting up there though… for three of us we need to crack the 12lb barrier and two of us …Jim W and Dave A need to crack 13 and 14lbs for PBs. But wouldn’t that be grand!

Saugers get invited for dinner…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.