guide ??

• NickJohnson

ok i know its been asked alot on here but i cant find it is there a list of guides who are ido members somewhere???? thanks in advance pat

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

It is in the sponsor showcase: Here is a link Guides

Ron

jldii

FYI…Not all guides that are members on IDO are listed there. Just those that are staff members or those who pay to advertise their service are listed.

NickJohnson

was looking at a walleye ice fishing trip on lake winnebago next sun any ideas??

jhalfen

I just met Dean Arnoldussen a couple of weeks ago. Great guy, great walleye angler, and he guides Winnebago.

I’ll dig around and see if I can find his card…

jldii

The only name that comes to mind is Larry Smith. I have no idea how you would reach him though.

Sorry!

NickJohnson

larry smith has a web site and i have no doubt he does a great job but 500 dollar minimum (250 apiece)is a lil steep for us

jldii

I might be due for a rate increase after hearing that!

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

I would check with IDO’s Eric Hajaata. WI Big Fish

His reports in the last year put most to shame…I know he will get some trips from me next year. If not I can call Tom Keenan FLW Pro and his brother Mark who fish Bago alot and are good sticks. If you need there number PM me.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Gutone4Me,

I don’t ice fish Bago much, but you can shoot me a PM if you want to hit that chain up in open water. Sparta is directly on my way, it’s only 6 miles from Rockland. You’re welcome to come along as long as you promise not to bring Jesse.

NickJohnson

i fish it a bit in the summer also wuith my cousin from green bay only problem is i get that far over we ussally go to lake michigan but wago walleyes are good to eat

ps the 250 apiece is if there are only 2 of us if a group of 4 go its 125 apiece

and thank you t ellis ill check him out

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.