Pool 4 congestion

• lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thought I’d post up a pic of the hot bite in an Oregon River…and we sometimes complain about our own Pool 4??

ron_w_basser2
    North Central, MN

Wow! That looks tight!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Couls you imagine coming around a corner in the river at about 70 mph and see that crowd. Ranks right up there with the Wolf River

a1a

Scenery sure beats the heck out of P4.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

It takes on a whole new meaning when your buddy says “I’ll meet you on the water!”

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Would that be the Columbia?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

Dean isn’t much to look at, but doesn’t mean you have to announce it publicly.

igotone

Quote:

Would that be the Columbia?

I 2 wondering where this is / and what time of year?

Might B a holiday weekend also.

super_do
    St Michael, MN

Looks like opening day of bait on the Kenai River in Alaska!

StaleMackrel

Wow! However, it seems to me that the last time on pool 4 below the dam and at the Y it was like “bumper tag”! The worst was with some jerks just blasting by. Now this was a number of years ago I hope it is better! This was in late March or early April.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

I hovered over the picture and it says “boatsatbonnvll”. So maybe it is by the Bonneville Dam on the Columbia River. So are they going for Walleyes, Salmon, or those giant Sturgeon? I would sure like the opportunity to give that place a try someday, even if you can walk across the boats.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Quote:

Dean isn’t much to look at, but doesn’t mean you have to announce it publicly.

Thanks Kooty…

They must have the same problem out there that we do here.Everone knows,fish can only be caught where there are alot of boats.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Quote:

I hovered over the picture and it says “boatsatbonnvll”. So maybe it is by the Bonneville Dam on the Columbia River. So are they going for Walleyes, Salmon, or those giant Sturgeon? I would sure like the opportunity to give that place a try someday, even if you can walk across the boats.

Most likely that would be October or November when the fall King run is going.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.