how bad does it hurt?

• NickJohnson

you viking fans to cheer for the packers tonite
    i actually hope the bears win i dislike them less than the vikings

mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

My only football tears this week are that the Jets lost.. In all honesty Bret hasn’t been looking all that sharp for the past few games, and I didn’t see that I Love this game smile once on Camera this weekend. Having veterans and younger receivers dropping easy reception after easy reception and the line letting so many hands get put on him in the last few weeks probably hasn’t been any fun.

I believe the Green Bay management made a fool of themselves with the Farve decision and will probably pay for it in not signing or negotiating with draft picks and keeping veterans ,issues for years. I hate to be so unkind , but isn’t this what Coaches and front office staff get fired for???

big_g
    Isle, MN

I will be cheering for the Bears…. all the Vikes have to do is win next weekend and their in. What does the Pack have to do ???? I guess they can gloat, they won more games than the Lions….

big G

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Cheering for the Bears! I don’t want the division if we don’t earn it. Over the past two years, this team hasn’t won a game when it’s been on the line and that’s the next step for this team.

I don’t want to back into the playoffs only to watch them get killed in another game that matters. Then have to play a first place schedule next year for nothing.

Go Bears!

ET

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I cannot believe any true Packer fan would actually root for his/her team to lose just because a win would benefit the Vikings.

I don’t think the outcome of tonights game will matter anyway. The Vikings are better than the team the Giants will put on the field next week…..and if they aren’t they don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

On a side note, I truely hope the Packers beat the Lions next week.

big-bird
    Prescott, WI

Quote:

I cannot believe any true Packer fan would actually root for his/her team to lose just because a win would benefit the Vikings.

I don’t think the outcome of tonights game will matter anyway. The Vikings are better than the team the Giants will put on the field next week…..and if they aren’t they don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

On a side note, I truely hope the Packers beat the Lions next week.

Call me an untrue Packer fan……GO BEARS….

chomps
    Sioux City IA

So who is playing tonight?

Boone04
    Fountain city, WI

Quote:

I guess i’m an untrue fan also Go BEARS

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

I think the term for that is “bandwagon”. It seems to be a common ailment in Wisconsin this year.

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Quote:

My only football tears this week are that the Jets lost.. In all honesty Bret hasn’t been looking all that sharp for the past few games, and I didn’t see that I Love this game smile once on Camera this weekend. Having veterans and younger receivers dropping easy reception after easy reception and the line letting so many hands get put on him in the last few weeks probably hasn’t been any fun.

I believe the Green Bay management made a fool of themselves with the Farve decision and will probably pay for it in not signing or negotiating with draft picks and keeping veterans ,issues for years. I hate to be so unkind , but isn’t this what Coaches and front office staff get fired for???

I must have watched a totally different game yesterday… Brett underthrew MANY crucial passes in that game!!! One drop by Bubba, I know…but Brett is, I think, 1-6 in cold weather this year. And he didn’t have that smile last year much in Green Bay either. I remember watching his expression after the Giants missed their second field goal to put them into overtime. What I took from his expression, instead of jumping around like a kid in a candy store, was I can’t believe I am going to have to stay out here another 1/2 hour and play!!!!!! jmo

Go Pack!!

Ted

mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

Like I said he hasn’t looked good in the last few weeks, and I guess you missed the best pass of the game that was dropped at the end of the game. Last week Brett missed several receivers very badly. Regardless when my daughters who could care less about Football call the Wisconsin team the “SLACKERS”, WHAT CAN I SAY. Lack of disciplne and toal lack of execution is and always has been a Coaching issue. Both the Jet’s and the “Slackers” have exhibited an over abundance of both in the last few games. I believe the Jets coach possibly coached the worst this weekend that I have ever seen… It makes you wonder which team he was coaching for…. Couldn’t be the McCarthy syndrome could it. By the way the Mc Carthy syndrome is a coach that is so jealous of hearing a superstars name instead of his own, and will do literally anything to make sure he stops hearing it. I love a good sports debate…

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Old Favre fans die hard…………..It’s time to get over it. I think Rodgers did as well as Favre could have done, in the same situations. At least next year the “slackers”, as you call them, will have a somewhat experienced “young” quarterback as opposed to an over-the-hill veteran that doesn’t know what he wants to do.

mountain man
    Coon Valley, WI.

Based on the total lack of a coach able to get his players to play with discipline and execute, I imagine your probably right… but at least with Farve the team would play like they have a chance. I respectfully have to disagree with you about Rodgers… I honestly think he is second shelf as a quarterback and as a team leader on a team where respect is lacking in the Coach and then you add a similar lack of respect for th QB… you end up with a embarassing losing season. The next year with the same coach and quarterback in my opinion will not change much. Ihe pregrame commetary tonight disagrees with me on Rodgers , but time will tell.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.