Snosuit

• greg_r
    Woodbury MN

Put my order in for a new Snosuit yesterday am and 22hrs later the UPS guy has it on my front door… Now thats service. I think I am gonna sleep in it tonight. Just can’t handle the wife’s cold feet any longer.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Great to hear that Greg. Just had a new one show up at my house yesterday also. I feel rich with 2 of them now.

If you ice fish make sure and check out the LCD light on them. It very bright and is great for charging glow in the dark lures. You hit the button to turn it on and then it turns itself off in a few seconds.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Put my order in for a new Snosuit yesterday am and 22hrs later the UPS guy has it on my front door… Now thats service. I think I am gonna sleep in it tonight. Just can’t handle the wife’s cold feet any longer.

Great choice. You’ll love the Snosuit!

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Greg you better hope the wifey doesn’t read that, or you’ll be nice and warm in the dog house with your new Sno Suit!

Congrats on the purchase, you’re going to love it.

Jami

.mnmike
    red wing, mn

Just wondering if snosuit was giving ido’ers a discount again this year. I read so much positive stuff about their products they are probably worth the money.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I think I am gonna sleep in it tonight.

You better be sleeping outside or you’ll have a heck of a heat rash in the morning!!

I haven’t heard anything about and Ido discount this year. I know I wish I would have picked up on …or two last year.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

Now that you have one, you are going to have to come down to pool 4 and test it out this winter

Congrats and im sure you wont be disapointed

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Just wondering if snosuit was giving ido’ers a discount again this year. I read so much positive stuff about their products they are probably worth the money.

Snosuit lowered their price from $600 for tops and bottom last year to $499 for tops and bottoms this year making that IDO Special price their everyday price.

KirtH
    Lakeville

I am not liking any of you,this sounds like a must have for the outdoors type

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

I am not liking any of you,this sounds like a must have for the outdoors type

All im going to say is next time your fishing at the resort borrow deans set for the day and find out for yourself. They truely do speak for themselfs when tried out

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.