What would you do?????

• gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Ok you want a new boat, you find one at a boat dealership. You make the deal, they tell you it is water ready minus the license and MN numbers and letters they removed during detailing the new used boat. Now you have bought the boat you just picked it up and now are running all over the place with it looking for someone to do custom vinyl lettering for the boat so you can get it on the water today. Letters are done now and in place on boat. You start going thru the boat making sure everything works, you have no power to gauges,pumps,tanks etc. tilt and trim does not work horn does not work,none of the electronics work, motor turns over Jack plate raises and lowers. You take it back to the dealership the following day. They have it for the entire day, you call the next morning they say yes boat is ready! You haul down there to pick up your new toy again only to find out they only got half the stuff fixed and the motors tilt and trim still was not working. They check the fuse it’s good, they wiggle wires hit the button still nothing hit the button again still nothing hit it again same results. At this time I am watching shaking my head wondering if this mechanic really thinks this thing is just all of a sudden going to wake up and start working by him doing nothing but hitting the button over and over… I left and here I sit boiling! So I come to you guys and gals for what would you do in these shoes?????
    Please help cause I have a hunch what I want to do, but just need someone or two to agree with what I am thinking…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.