Shock Collars

• BomberA

I know there are a lot of dog owner’s out here so I am just looking for a little help.

I have a beagle that is just over a year old. She is a pretty hyper as expected, but she is also pretty well trained when it comes to being indoors…house trained,listens to commands, sleeps in her kennel well..etc. However, when she gets outside she really goes into a new world.

I’ve tried working with her outside, but she only listens or plays for about 2 minutes then wants to run and run she will. I want her to be able to be outside so she can let some energy off without being attached to a cord all the time. I am really struggling and wondering if a shock collar would help.

I have no experience with collars and am just looking for suggestions and what to look for when purchasing (models, price, etc…). I know most have the shock feature and then also the vibrate feature to use as they become more responsive. If anyone can share any similar experiences and thoughts, that would be great.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.