fox river weekend

• NickJohnson

got a late invite to fish the fox river sat and sun and if you know walleyes thats an invite you cant say no to we caught 32 fish all over 20 inches with the biggest being my pb 28.5 inch 10lb 5 oz beauty is is unreal how hard they can hit a jig not too bad for a very windy and what i was told very slow weekend

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Nice work

The fox is a water I have yet to fish. Unitl then I’ll have to be content looking at pics and hearing stories.
    Keep it up

scottsteil
    Central MN

How high and Muddy was the river, back to normal or still pretty bad?

impalapower
    Madison, WI

Were you in De Pere below the dam? Are the piers in yet? Kinda difficult when the wife is with and there is no pier.

wiswalleyenut
    Central WI.

We were over there last week mon. tue. and wed. The docks were in then at the landing by the Dairy Queen. Fishing was not good then. Water temps were to low yet 38-39, but we did find a gret place to have an adult beverage. The Tilted Kilt-very nice uniforms on the ladies (or lack there of) Happy hour is 3-6 for the better deals. It is located near the Hooters off 172. We will be back again next year!

wiswalleyenut

NickJohnson

ok how did this post of my biggest walleye ever go from that to a good place to get drunk no wonder fishing was bad you dumb your in the bar instead of in a boat well at least the river is less crowded

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.