Congrats to Capt. John “Riverfan” Stears

• jhalfen

Capt. Stears has had a busy week!

First, John brought the house down at Markquart Chevy this Thursday with a great seminar on wing dam bass fishing.

Then today, I caught John on the tube, fishing with Bob Jensen on Fishing the Midwest. John and Bob were plying the Wabasha area waters for everything that swims. While they somehow avoided catching any walleyes (or showing those they did catch), I enjoyed the show nevertheless.

Congrats on a couple of nice professional activities John!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Congrats John. Nice show.
    Thanks, Bill

jslsfish4u
    Cold Spring,MN

I also watched the show this am. Very informative guide. Seasoned.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Right on Billy! John is a “Classic” just like you and me!
    I can’t think of a better ambassadour for the sport of fishing… We luv ya John!

can22

I was in chipewa falls thursday and happened to remember the show today both were filled with good info for river fishing,Jason there is a fish thats more important (at least to some) than wallies very good performace John Stan

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Good Job John!!!!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Way to go John,
    Jack..

emover
    Malcom, IA

Keep up the good work John

Ya gotta believe we’re in serious shape when Tom starts throwing around adjectives like “classic”
    Careful next thing you know we may be looking at restoration

dave

riverfan
    MN

Thanks everyone! It has been a busy week and the best news is our St Jude Banquet was a huge success. We had over 400 people and raised a lot of money for St Jude. Thanks to everyone who contributed prizes and came to our event.

“Classic” I do agree a restoration is in order. A roadster body would be good!

John

hof
    Rochester, MN

I just saw the show and enjoyed it very much. It’s always neat to recognize some of the spots being fished. John is a great guide that will put you on fish, not to mention great company for a day of fishing. Nice show John!

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

WTG John, great show.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.