Stained glass artist

• krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

I thought I would share some artwork from a very talented stained glass artist that I know. It looks very sharp hanging up in the front window of our home! She made this piece for me last year. She can pretty much do any kind of design that you want, if you can draw it she can make a stained glass piece out of it.

Here is a link to her website if you are interested in having her do any work. You can also PM me if you are interested.

http://northwindartglass.com/default.aspx

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

very nice stuff, and a great talent she has there. My FW and I had looked for stained glass pieces for some time for our dining room, but nothing to fit. Looks like she could do some ‘custom fit’ work, eh? Thanks for the web site.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Great looking work! Thanks for sharing.

FDR

krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

She does great custom work. If you have a drawing or even a rough idea of what you are looking for she can come up with something that you are going to like.

Her latest work that I saw is a tribute to Brett Favre. It is a piece that shows him from about lower chest up, he’s in the midst of taking his helmet off & looking towards the ground. It’s a real sharp piece. I’ll make sure to post it when she’s done with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.