IDO videos

• jwmii
    La Crosse, Wi

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to order a copy of the Mastering Plastics For River Walleyes video (I would prefer a DVD but would settle for a tape) I had one I bought from a local bait shop a couple years ago but seem to have misplaced it (or perhaps loaned it out and dont remember to who ). I looked at the forum for IDO videos here on the sight and the only one listed is the night fishing one (which I have ) Also, I was reading about the other projects that were on the burner for ’07 but can’t find any more information on any of them. Did they happen? I am so impressed with the ones I have/had I would seriously take a long look at anything that IDO produces.
    Thanks for any info!

John

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

Dean has ’em at Evert’s, that’ll give you an excuse to go fishin’ too!

jwmii
    La Crosse, Wi

Thanks Jason, I will be ordering one today!
    Anybody know what happened to the ones that were due out in 2007? inquireing minds want to know!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Which ones are you speaking of Labman?

jwmii
    La Crosse, Wi

Lip, this is from a thread back in January talking about the Night fishing one.

“No, no green fish DVD planned for the river, yet, but we will have bass shows for the TV program.

This next dvd will be a walleye / sauger technique. Actually I have 3 total topics planned for 2007. All of them will cover what I consider to be fairly advanced walleye techniques that the average angler just doesn’t use but that regularly produce BIG river eyes.

We’ll get to the bass DVD’s in 2008.

——————–
    James Holst – In-Depth Outdoors TV Host
    IDA Guides Guide Service
    Ph. 507-271-0362″

Maybe I should PM James?

Thanks,Labman

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.