Cabelas Hardcover Catalog

• gregmerz
    Minnetonka & Remer, MN

I just got the new hardcover catalog and I don’t need it. If anyone wants it, it’s yours for the asking and the postage…

johned
    farmington, mn

hi, i’ll take it! as long as it has all the fishing and boating stuff in it. shoot me a message for shipping info. thanks!

gregmerz
    Minnetonka & Remer, MN

PM sent

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

I got one too, but instead, I threw all the others I had out and saved this one.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

In a perfect world, they’d quit producing that book, save the $$$ and pass it on to their cardholders.

luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

I am a cardholder and order everything on the internet. they stopped sending catalogs and it is sometimes hard to find what I need,(or don’t need) on their web site. I have requested they still send catalogs, but have to request the ones I want each time

markmoran
    Rochester MN

I have gotten that hard cover catalog before, why do certain people get it? I did seem to spend a lot of money that year at the store and online, just wondering if that has anything to do with it or is it just luck? It sure is an impressive book! Probably the biggest book I have ever read! haha

blufloyd

I called them about 3 weeks ago and said, “no more”. We will see. I look up stuff on their internet site. Its plain ez’r.

jerry b
    western WI

They started asking for phone # and zip codes a while back. I refuse to give them the info, they quit sending catalogues of any kind. Maybe that has something to do with it. I still use a card for pmt tho. jerr

impalapower
    Madison, WI

What is the purpose of a hard cover catalog? Cost wise it doesn’t seem smart for them to do that.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Quote:

In a perfect world, they’d quit producing that book, save the $$$ and pass it on to their cardholders.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.