Little Moose Lodge Clearwater lake, Ontario

• krazzyk45
    La Crosse, WI

Has anyone ever stayed at this lodge or fished the Clearwater – Pipestone chain of lakes? How was it? Thanks.

krisko
    Durand, WI

Here you go, check out this LINK. We were up there and loved it. The people at Little Moose were AWESOME. If you are looking on their site you will notice my wife and I on there. I’ve been helping out promoting the lodge since we got back. We will be going same time again next year and can’t wait!!! If you want more info send me a PM.

tracker18
    DeWitt, IA

Northwoods,

I have taken two trips to the Clearwater-Pipestone chain in the last four years. We stayed at True North Outposts on Clearwater. The owners, the Mosbeck’s are great people and the accomodations are very good. The fishing and scenery is excellent. The smallmouth, walleye, and muskie fishing is top notch. We targeted smallmouth during the day and walleye in the evening and after dark. We had several 60-80 smallmouth days with many 3-4.5 lb fish. The first day of our first trip I caught a 48″ muskie on 6lb line, spinning tackle, and a tube jig. We caught many walleye in the 22″-26″ class. We fished Clearwater, Pipestone, Jackfish, and Despair. There is so much water to fish that we probably only saw 1/2 of the available water over the course of two weeklong trips.

kansasity

When are you going to the lodge? Me and my fiance will be there for our honeymoon on June 17-23. Looking forward to some good fishing. First trip to Canada so any tips would be great!

kansasity

Me and my fiance will be spending our honeymoon at little moose lodge in June of this yr. Sounds like this should be a good time for a couple of first timers to Canada? Been to leech lake mn. but thats all the farther north. Any tips would be great!

krisko
    Durand, WI

Quote:

When are you going to the lodge? Me and my fiance will be there for our honeymoon on June 17-23. Looking forward to some good fishing. First trip to Canada so any tips would be great!

Congrats…that was the same time I went last year and hooked up with several good fish…If you want I can give you some good pointers…Give me a PM before ya go.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.