Questins about the IDO DVD

• jwmii
    La Crosse, Wi

I got one for Christmas and have watched it a coupple times. I wanted to see what the “go to the web” was all about so I put it in my computer and tried it. I can’t get it to work? I have tried it with my browser open and even on the site but no go! Any suggestions?

Also, I got on of the “limited pre- release editions”. Is this different than the other editions (other than the autographs!- thanks )? I was thinking there was a “blooper reel”. ( I was looking forward to being reassured that all the dumb stuff that happens to me also happens to the pros! .

Thanksfor your help and great DVD!

Labman

big_g
    Isle, MN

I don’t know about the web part, but the bloopers are on there. You have to go to the main menu, then push this button and then that. There should have been a paper sheet, instructing how to do this, with your DVD.

big g

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

from the main menu, to get to your blooper reel is up, down, up, down, should take you right there, I have the autographed copy and that is how I access the bloopers.

shane

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Labman,

There should have been detailed instructions in your dvd on how to access the blooper reel portion of the dvd. IF you didn’t get one I’m going to send you the instruction by PM. Please look for that.

And yes, we do our share of dumb stuff. Like Rob trying to start himself on fire… and the look I get from Chris Tuckner when I ask him if “these jeans make me look fat” right in the middle of one of his dialogues.

PM on the way!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

It was only a flesh wound James.

jwmii
    La Crosse, Wi

Thanks James!
    Worked like a charm! Tucks boat handeling looks like me on the main channel trying to work a wingdam horizontly (or is that vertically… I get so confused )

Labman

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

LOL

It was a LONG 3 days. By the time we wrapped up I didn’t know which way was up… and it showed.

So… did you like the DVD? Find it informative?

jwmii
    La Crosse, Wi

I LOVE the DVD! I am heading to Vermillion in June with a couple of buddies with what was intended to be a Muskie trip. After watching the DVD, I find my self looking at the lake map toatly diffrently! I have marked all the inside corners, breaks ledges…. Needless to say we will most likely do some night EYE fishing as well. I am bringing the DVD to my buddies house this weekend for a game feed he is having so he can watch it also!
    I can’t wait for the next one!

Labman

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Awesome to hear! The next one will be a river technique DVD… but we’re kinda keeping the topic secret for the time being.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Uh Oh !!! James, you said the magic word (river)….sign me up for copy #1 or as close to it please
    Thanks, and keep ’em coming… lG

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

My two favorite audio clips from the DVD are both from the Bloopers.

James Holst: “Sampson is not going to be happy” (in reference to Tucks boat control skills).

and

James Holst: “Do these jeans make me look fat? (during Tuckners bobber segment).

Favorite one from the main video, you guessed it.

Mr Holst again, “ooooh you so angry” (in reference to a fish peeling drag).

jwmii
    La Crosse, Wi

Quote:

but we’re kinda keeping the topic secret for the time being.

Seems to me I read somewhere on here that it had something to with some sort of “green” fish

I cant wait!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

No, no green fish DVD planned for the river, yet, but we will have bass shows for the TV program.

This next dvd will be a walleye / sauger technique. Actually I have 3 total topics planned for 2007. All of them will cover what I consider to be fairly advanced walleye techniques that the average angler just doesn’t use but that regularly produce BIG river eyes.

We’ll get to the bass DVD’s in 2008.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James Holst: “Do these jeans make me look fat? (during Tuckners bobber segment).

Tuck was being so darned serious I couldn’t help myself. I definitely through him off his game for a few minutes.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

Tuck was being so darned serious I couldn’t help myself. I definitely through him off his game for a few minutes.

He needed that!!!

KirtH
    Lakeville

Quote:

Awesome to hear! The next one will be a river technique DVD… but we’re kinda keeping the topic secret for the time being.

Where do I send the money

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

but we will have bass shows for the TV program.

I’ve really tried to talk him out of this…they may never be the same again!

Moreyes, all DVD info will be kept in the DVD forum… >>Here<<<

The TV shows info will be one level up in the TV Show forum.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.